Thursday, June 5, 2014

Google Poetics

Have you ever heard of Google Poetry or Google Poetics?

You've probably seen recommendations pop up when you typed a single word or two in the search engine. Sometimes the results seem so interconnected, it seems as if it is poetry. In 2012, Sampsa Nuotio started a blog dedicated to the search results that appeared on Google. Sometimes the Google results came out like poetry, other times conversations or thoughts someone could be having, and lastly-at times can just be seen as a scramble of hilarious random snippets. Cruising the web, I wanted to see what phrases would pop up for me. At first I wanted to see what recommendations would pop up when I typed in about my friends, then what I'm happy about.
Since these results are generated by popular searches, I see most people aren't satisfied with their friends! I love the last one listed!

OK, what's with the "I'm happy because I'm stupid" one?
 

If you happen to find a search result that is funny or interesting, fill free to comment below! or send me a picture at internetapparel@gmail.com and I'll post it here :) (make sure it is appropriate!)



No comments:

Post a Comment